banana bread with
We chose a classic!
How not to join Peanut Butter to a loaf of banana bread? Admit it, they make a great pair. As I don't want to leave you staring at the photo for too long, because there's a good chance you'll start drooling all over the screen, I'll leave you here with the delicious recipe for our banana bread!
- 250gr flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 120g brown sugar
- 2 ripe bananas
- 175gr of Peanut Butter
- 250ml vegetable drink (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Preheat the oven to 200º.
- Place the brown sugar and peanut butter in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add the flour and yeast and mix again.
- Add the cinnamon and stir again.
- Add the vegetable milk little by little, stirring with a spoon or spatula to mix slowly.
- Add the crushed ripe bananas and mix again until the mixture is smooth.
- Place the dough in a rectangular mould. You can place a banana cut in half on top of the bread for decoration. Bake for approximately 45 minutes.
And how about adding some Roasted peanuts to the banana bread dough?
Don't miss any recipe or news! Subscribe to our newsletter.